" Arena is designed as per the circumstances in a war zone consisting of fire, rocks, sand, water, enemies, etc. Enviornment conditions would be tough. The bot should be designed in a way that it should take minimum time, escaping the intrusion of enemies and other physical factors. Bot should transport the load to desired destination."
A bot will be graded according to the way of transporting the food, weapons, etc. to the soilders in the war conditioned arena in minimum time. The bot should be able to tackle all the possible huddles in a war prone area.
Its industrial application is wide It can be used as a robo to replace humans, being accomplishing the tasks which are beyond human capabilities such as bomb defusing, transporting essentials through a war prone area.
- Basic aim behind it is to make army more equipped in terms of techonolgy and safety.
- By this transportation become fast in tough conditions.
This round consists of a track with certain tasks and hurdles which the bot needs to overcome in minimum possible time. The teams who will successfully complete this round in minimum time will qualify for the next round.
In this round, certain changes will be made in the track and extra tasks will be added in the track. The team completing all the tasks in minimum time will qualify for the final round.
The final round will be a bit different from round 1 & 2 and will be consisting of high level of difficulty. The team which will take minimum time to complete the final round will be the winner.
- Team will have to report at least 15min before the time slot allotted to them at the beginning of the event, failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- No last-minute repairs will be allowed in the robot.
- Organizers reserve the rights to change the rules at any point of time as they deem fit.
- Depending upon the number of participants, the judges will decide how many teams will qualify for the next round.
- Only two players are allowed to enter the arena.
- The track may contain one or more slopes; terrain can be rough or smooth.
- A team can consist maximum of four members.
- A team may consist of students from different colleges.
- The participants must have a valid identity card of their institute.
- The maximum dimensions of the robot are 300mm*300mm*300mm.
- The robot may be wired or wireless. In case of a wired robot, the wires must remain slack at all times during the game.
- The bot must not be made from Lego parts, or any ready-made assembly kits.
- The robot will be inspected before the event. Failing the inspection will lead to disqualification.
- Each team has to bring their own power supply (Only AC supply 220V will be provided).
- The voltage difference between any two points on the bot must not exceed 12 volts(DC).
- The wire used to power/feed the bot should remain slack at all times.
- Any harm to arena will lead to disqualification.
- The robot weight should not exceed 4 kg.
- The robot should be capable of picking and placing the cubic box of maximum size 60mm*60mm*60mm.
- The movement of the arm should be vertical and horizontal as required in the tasks.