It is an Idea Presentation competition that tests the caliber of students to create innovative solutions through simple ideas and technologies. This is a Two-Day competition with three qualifier rounds.
Students can participate either individually or in a team of 2-3 students.
Competition Day 1
- THE ULTIMATE KNOWLEDGE TEST:-
- THINK TANK:-
First round is an elimination round where participants will have to clear a Quiz consisting of Objective questions on General Aptitude, Reasoning and Technology. Time is 30 minutes.
Each team has to pick 5 clues from a Clue box. Every clue is a hint for a technology, component or a concept which is mandatory to be used in the Idea.
Based on the clues drawn, each team has to create an Innovation Idea.
Time for preparation- 15 minutes
Then, each team will have to present its idea covering the following mandatory details:
1. Title of the Idea
3. Technology used (Hardware and Software)
Time for Presentation- 5-7 minutes
The best Ideas will qualify for the final round.
Competition Day 2
- PAPER PRESENTATION:-
A detailed presentation to be judged by the distinguished Industry Experts Panel of the Idea shared on Day 1.
Time for Paper Presentation is 15-20 minutes and for Questions and Answers (Q&A) is 5-7 minutes.
Participants can make use of PPTs for presentation where it is compulsory for each team member to speak for sometime.
1. Authenticity or Orginality of Idea
4. Presentation Skills
5. Feasibility of the Idea when translated into a real usable product.
6. Answers given by the participants in the Q&A section.
- Cash Prizes and Goodies worth Rs. 10,000/-
- Internship opportunity with a budding technology firm
- Chance to appear for Job Interview with one of Reviving Indias' Industry partners.
Top 3 teams will be awarded.